Master of Business Administration / Dual Finance/Healthcare
University of Delaware
Add a powerful, innovative and AACSB-accredited online MBA program to your resume in as few as 16 months. When you earn your online MBA from the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics at the University of Delaware, you will engage in outcomes-driven learning at its best, maximizing real-world knowledge and the skills needed to excel in today's competitive global market.
UD's online MBA is designed to fit your busy schedule: no business undergraduate degree requirement, GMAT and fee waivers available for qualified applicants, and fully online coursework, so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
Finance Concentration: You'll study financial management, analysis and reporting, with added expertise in corporate, investment and international finance.
Healthcare Concentration: Learn invaluable skills for operating in today's health systems, including informatics, e-service and patient experience. Choose a major for deeper focus.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic background from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of at least 2.75
- A passing grade on at least 2 upper level math courses such as calculus, statistics, or quantitative methods
- 2 years of work experience
- GRE/GMAT scores (an exam waiver is available based on GPA, work, and education history)
The University of Delaware is driven by research and innovation.
Founded in 1743, the land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant university challenges students through research-intensive and technologically advanced degree programs. A faculty of active practitioners, who are highly respected in their fields of expertise, engage both on-campus and online learners.
The University upholds a long-standing history of honors and recognition, some of which include:
- The Carnegie classification for research
- Distinguished alumni including elected officials, inventors, leaders in industry and service agencies, and signers of both the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution
Online degrees offer an ideal solution for professional and adult students; affording them much desired flexibility while advancing critical skills needed for today’s competitive job market. Distance education programs extend from associate's to graduate degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.