Master of Business Administration / Undecided
Experience the power of an AACSB-accredited, online MBA driven by the precise industry knowledge and analytic tools you need to lead your organization towards continued growth and success. The online MBA from The University of Delaware aligns directly to your career aspirations by providing a solid foundation in business expertise, and building industry knowledge through concentrated coursework. You'll confidently solve today's business challenges with innovative decision-making skills, new analytical tools, and creative thought processes.
The University of Delaware's MBA program is entirely online — so you can attend class where and when it's most convenient for you.
Customize your MBA with a curriculum that best serves your career goals:
- Finance Concentration: Learn to maximize your firm's value by acquiring and optimizing funds. You'll study financial management, analysis, and reporting, and gain expertise in corporate, investment, and international finance.
- Healthcare Concentration and Major: Gain a competitive edge in solving the critical issues of the healthcare profession and learn to operate in today's health systems, including informatics, e-service, and patient experience. Gain a deeper focus with additional coursework when you select this as your major.
- International Business Concentration: Conduct and expand business across the globe and build an international network of friends and colleagues. Study marketplace globalization and international financial management.
- Multiple Concentrations: You can combine any two or three areas of study to gain greater flexibility in the job market and stand out as the top candidate for your ideal career. For instance, if you're interested in a finance career in a global company, you'll benefit from the detailed knowledge a dual concentration in finance and international business provides.
- Customize Your Degree. You can also tailor your degree electives to your personal career needs.
UD's Online MBA Program Benefits:
- May qualify to waive the GMAT and fees
- Scholarships available for qualified students
- Earn your degree in as few as 16 months
- Learn within intensive, 7-week courses
- Entirely online — learn when and where it's convenient for you
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background
- Gain access to a personal career coach and all other available student services
- Learn from PhD-qualified faculty with extensive education and industry experience
For more than 50 years, the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics has been fully accredited by AACSB International, the highest standard of accreditation for business schools in the world, and a distinction fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$812.50
Out of State Rate:$812.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$35,750.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,750.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Degree completion requires from 44 to 53 credits
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic background from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of at least 2.75
- A passing grade on at least 2 upper level math courses such as calculus, statistics, or quantitative methods
- 2 years of work experience
- GRE/GMAT scores (A GMAT/GRE waiver is available based on work experience and academic history.)
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.