Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Delaware focuses on the development of students' scholarly writing skills, leadership skills, research knowledge, and use of evidence based practice to provide a growth experience for the actively practicing registered nurse. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Issues in Health
- Healthcare Delivery
- Leadership & Management
- Community Health Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$500.16
Out of State Rate:$1,333.16
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $495
- Out of State Tuition* (per credit): $1,328
- Registration Fee (per semester): $30
- Comprehensive Fee (per semester): $50
Students enrolled part-time may qualify for nonresident tuition of $585 per credit.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion. This program allows transfer of up to 59 non-nursing credits, and 30 credits are awarded for current RN licensure.
- Online nursing curriculum: 31 credits
- Proof of current RN license and state in which you are licensed
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools you attended
- Letter of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.