The online MBA from the University of Dallas offers a concentration in Information & Technology Management for students who want to advance their careers in this area. The curriculum prepares students to advance in their careers by developing the skills necessary to excel in a corporate environment. They will gain practical, experience-based knowledge taught by professors who work or consult in the IT field. Topics covered include enterprise architecture, strategy and governance, project management, and programming concepts.
Graduates are prepared for careers such as:
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- IT Director
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
Graduates are able to strategically build and implement the information and communication structures that enable businesses to thrive while complementing the leadership skills and knowledge gained in MBA courses.
- Official transcripts
- Resume or CV
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, MELAB, or iTEP scores (only required for visa holders without US degree)
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges