Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
In 1955, the Western Province of the Sisters of Saint Mary of Namur obtained the charter of defunct Holy Trinity College for the purpose of operating a new institution in Dallas that would absorb their junior college in Fort Worth, Our Lady of Victory. Bishop Gorman announced that the university would be a four-year institution welcoming students of all faiths and races with graduate work to be added. The university opened its doors to 96 degree-seeking students in 1956 on a 1,000-acre tract of rolling hills northwest of the city of Dallas and now part of Irving/Las Colinas.
The University of Dallas offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees from the following schools and colleges:
- Constantin College of Liberal Arts
- Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business
- Braniff Graduate School of Liberal Arts
- Ann & Joe O. Neuhoff School of Ministry
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.