Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
University of Colorado Denver
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Colorado Denver is designed for adult learners who want to complete their bachelor's degree while working and maintaining their schedule. The curriculum provides for competency development in:
- Professional nursing
- Nursing research
- Health assessment for RNs
- Clinical experiences in leadership and management, case management, and public health nursing
Graduates are prepared to assume professional nursing positions in government, hospitals, home health care services, and more.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 30 hours
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited program (Applicants who have graduated from a diploma program will be reviewed on an individual basis)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Admission essay
- Prerequisite coursework
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- 1,000 hours of nursing work experience
Many paths have led to the current University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus. CU Anschutz began with the establishment of the CU School of Medicine in 1883 on the Boulder campus. CU Denver originated in 1912 as an extension of the University of Colorado Boulder and gained its independence in 1973. In 2004, the University of Colorado Board of Regents voted to combine the CU Anschutz Medical Campus with CU Denver. Today, the consolidated University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus includes two of the four campuses that make up the University of Colorado system.
The CU Denver campus is home to the following schools and colleges:
- College of Arts & Media
- College of Architecture and Planning
- School of Education & Human Development
- Business School
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of Public Affairs
- Graduate School
The Anschutz Medical Campus houses the following schools that offer graduate degrees and select bachelor’s degrees:
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Colorado School of Public Health
CU Online offers programs leading to undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as certificates, earned completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.