Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Colorado Denver is designed for adult learners who want to complete their bachelor's degree while working and maintaining their schedule. The curriculum provides for competency development in:
- Professional nursing
- Nursing research
- Health assessment for RNs
- Clinical experiences in leadership and management, case management, and public health nursing
Graduates are prepared to assume professional nursing positions in government, hospitals, home health care services, and more.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$477.00
Out of State Rate:$515.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 30 hours
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited program (Applicants who have graduated from a diploma program will be reviewed on an individual basis)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Admission essay
- Prerequisite coursework
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- 1,000 hours of nursing work experience
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.