Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from University of Colorado - Colorado Springs provides students with experience in research, health care policy, nursing theory, clinical problem solving/critical thinking, and creativity. Students may choose one of the following concentration options to suit their personal interests and professional goals:
- Primary Care Adult/Gero Nurse Practitioner
- Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Graduates are able to foster change in health care delivery systems through translation of evidence in practice, assume leadership in fostering collaborative interprofessional care teams to integrate care service across the health care system, and participate in lifelong learning to promote excellence and to design innovative models of nursing practice.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$663.00
Out of State Rate:$771.00
Additional Fees :$1,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per course): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$26,394.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,498.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completion of an accredited (programmatic) baccalaureate degree in nursing program including prerequisite undergraduate coursework in: Introduction to Statistics, Nursing Research, Health Assessment
- Minimum overall GPA of 2.75 for cumulative undergraduate course work and BSN GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Current unrestricted Registered Nurse license from the state where you practice during practicum rotations
- Passing score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if your native language is not English
- Submission of all required application materials by posted deadlines
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Due to individual state regulations, we are accepting students from these states Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wyoming.
Prior to enrolling, online and distance students are strongly advised to check with the appropriate licensing board in their current or intended state of residence to ensure the online course, program, certificate, or degree will meet that state's requirements.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.