Post Master’s Certificate in Nurse Practitioner
The Post Master’s Certificate in Nurse Practitioner will prepare students for expanded clinical roles in adult and gerontological health, or family health. Upon completion of this program, the graduate will participate in lifelong learning to promote excellence and to design innovative models of nursing practice.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$663.00
Out of State Rate:$771.00
Additional Fees :$800.00
Fees Overview :
- Tech Fee (per course): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,375.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,075.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree requires completion of 25-34 credits at the graduate level.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all previous course work
- Curriculum Vitae or Resumé
- Completion of an accredited Master's degree in nursing program
- Current unrestricted Registered Nurse License from the state where you practice during practicum rotations
- Passing score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if your native language is not English
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Due to individual state regulations, this program is only available for residents of: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wyoming.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.