University of Cincinnati offers the online Graduate Certificate in Pharmacy Leadership. This program combines leadership and professional development content in a series of health care business and management courses, resulting in a customized learning and growth experience to prepare the pharmacist professional for career advancement in numerous healthcare roles.
Graduate will be prepared for leadership positions in numerous health care settings, including the following:
- independent and chain community pharmacies
- outpatient and clinical pharmacies
- clinical coordinator roles
- health-system inpatient
- long-term care
- managed care
- Proof of BS in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3.0 GPA recommended
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.