UC Clermont College offers the online Certificate in Healthcare Tech Specialist. These specialists bridge the gap between clinicians and the patients they serve, ensuring that the electronic tools used to manage and track healthcare work efficiently for care providers, insurance companies and other players in the healthcare ecosystem.
Students can choose to specialize in the following:
- Workflow Process and Implementation Management
- Health IT Implementation and Technical Support
Potential occupational opportunities:
- Workflow and Information Support Specialist
- Computer User Support Specialists
- Implementation Support Specialist
- IT Project Management Officer
- Technical Support Specialist
Upon completion, graduates interested in a professional certification can take the Certified Healthcare Technology Specialist (CHTS) Exams, which are administered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- Requires 24 credits for completion
- Minimum of a high school diploma, GED, or its equivalent
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission