University of Cincinnati offers the online Graduate Certificate in Clinical Trials Design & Research. This program provides an entry point for those who have not recently been enrolled in an academic setting without the commitment to a full Master’s degree program.
The following courses make up the program:
- Phase I/II Clinical Trials Design & Research
- Statistical Principles in Clinical Research
- Phase III/IV Clinical Trials Design & Research
- Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmaceutical Management
All credits earned for this certificate are applied towards the MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Drug Development.
- A completed undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Completed at least one semester of undergraduate course work in biology, organic chemistry, and calculus, or related fields
- A GPA of a least 3.0
- Two letters of recommendation (three are preferred) and CV
- GRE test scores
School Accreditation Statement
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.