RHITs: Apply to UC Onlines CAHIIM Accredited Health Information Management bachelor's program.
- Complete the HIM program in as few as 6 semesters in 2 years
- The RHIA examination pass rate for UC Online graduates is 90%, as compared to the national pass rate of 71%
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Official transcripts of all colleges/universities attended
- Associate of Science degree in Health Information Management from a CAHIIM* accredited program with a minimum 2.6 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must be a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or eligible to sit for the RHIT examination
- Current AHIMA membership card or proof of maintenance of RHIT certification
Commission on Accreditation of Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
School Accreditation Statement
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.