RHITs: Apply to UC Onlines CAHIIM Accredited Health Information Management bachelor's program.
- Complete the HIM program in as few as 6 semesters in 2 years
- The RHIA examination pass rate for UC Online graduates is 90%, as compared to the national pass rate of 71%
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Official transcripts of all colleges/universities attended
- Associate of Science degree in Health Information Management from a CAHIIM* accredited program with a minimum 2.6 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must be a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or eligible to sit for the RHIT examination
- Current AHIMA membership card or proof of maintenance of RHIT certification
Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission