The online Associate of Applied Science in Fire Service Technology program is designed for students who need the flexibility and convenience of online coursework and want to increase their knowledge in this area. The curriculum still maintains the same level of quality and effectiveness found with the traditional approach.
Courses may include:
- Fire Prevention Org & Management
- Community Risk Reduction for the Fire & EM Services
- Political & Legal Foundations
- Fire Determination Strategies
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
School Accreditation Statement
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.