University of Central Florida offers an online Bachelor of Science in Technical Education and Industry Training. With this program, students can learn about the responsibilities and techniques of teachers in a variety of settings working with technology. Students will end the program with a mentorship internship experience to gain hands on application.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions for all academic work
- Minimum 2.0 GPA at last school attended and overall cumulative GPA for all college work
- Demonstrated competency of foreign language or American Sign Language equivalent to the second high school level or higher, OR at the elementary 2 level in one foreign language or American Sign Language at an undergraduate institution
- High school transcript and SAT and/or ACT plus Writing scores (if applying with fewer than 60 transferable credit hours)
- Two English composition courses with a grade C or better AND two math courses (College Algebra or higher) with a grade C or better (if applying with 60 or more transferable credit hours)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges