Certificate in Patient Advocacy
University of California-Los Angeles
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
The Vermont Avenue campus of the University of California (then known as UC's "Southern Branch") opened in 1919, offering two-year undergraduate teachers-training programs. The name changed to University of California, Los Angeles, in 1927. Over the years UCLA has achieved countless milestones in research and scholarship, and today is a comprehensive university serving throusands of students a year.
UCLA awards bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees from the following schools and colleges:
- College of Letters and Science
- School of Arts and Architecture
- Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Herb Alpert School of Music
- School of Theater, Film and Television
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
- School of Law
- Anderson School of Management
- Luskin School of Public Affairs
- The David Geffen School of Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- Fielding School of Public Health
- Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior
The UCLA Extension offers programs for certificates that can be completed with a flexible campus schedule or online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.