Graduate Certificate in User Experience Design
University of Baltimore
The online Graduate Certificate in User Experience Design emphasizes interaction design, information architecture and usability analysis.
Students will learn how to:
- create pathways through an information space
- promote a user experience that balances the goals of businesses, the demands of content and the needs of users
- become familiar with requirements analysis, information design and delivery, usability testing and Web-based application development
- develop, design, produce and manage a range of electronic information resources
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Must hold a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university. Official transcripts. Resume/curriculum Vitae.
The University of Baltimore is the public undergraduate, graduate and professional university, located in the heart of the state's largest city and proud to embrace the diversity that is critical to its role as an urban anchor institution. UB was founded in 1925 as a private night School of Law and College of Business Administration and became a public institution in 1975.
UB offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificates from the following colleges and schools:
- College of Public Affairs
- Merrick School of Business
- School of Law
- Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences
Several master’s and bachelor’s degrees are available in fully online formats. The University of Baltimore's online programs and courses offer the same content, rigor and collaboration between faculty and students as face-to-face classes on campus.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.