Graduate Certificate in User Experience Design
The online Graduate Certificate in User Experience Design emphasizes interaction design, information architecture and usability analysis.
Students will learn how to:
- create pathways through an information space
- promote a user experience that balances the goals of businesses, the demands of content and the needs of users
- become familiar with requirements analysis, information design and delivery, usability testing and Web-based application development
- develop, design, produce and manage a range of electronic information resources
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$709.00
Out of State Rate:$709.00
Additional Fees :$2,941.00
Fees Overview :
- Auxiliary Construction Fee (per credit): $3
- Auxiliary Operating Fee (per credit): $23
- Student Center Fee (per credit): $34
- Student Services Fee (per credit): $12
- Technology Fee (per credit): $9
- SGA Fee (flat rate): $25
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$11,449.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$11,449.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must hold a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university. Official transcripts. Resume/curriculum Vitae.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.