Master of Science in Nursing
University of Arkansas
The online MSN degree program from the University of Arkansas provides registered nurses with the extended knowledge and skills required to advance in their careers and assume leadership positions in the field. Students may choose one of two concentrations to suit their personal interests and professional goals:
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Executive Leader
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in nursing from an NLNAC- or CCNE-accredited program
- Current unencumbered licensure to practice as a registered nurse
- Completion of a basic health assessment course (academic or continuing education)
- Completion of a basic-level statistics course with a grade of “C” or above
- Basic computer and library skills including the use of electronic databases
The founding of the University of Arkansas in 1871 was one of the few achievements during the state's Reconstruction era that brought former political and military rivals together. Over the course of its history, the university has continued to bring the citizens of the state together by raising educational standards, improving business and economy, and giving Arkansans a hardy mascot around which to rally. Although the university established a medical college at Little Rock during the late 19th century, its real growth in academic programs on the Fayetteville campus didn't occur until the early 20th century. A college of agriculture was created in 1905. Soon after, university officials approved a broader restructuring to create the colleges of engineering, education, and arts and science.
Today, the University of Arkansas offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees and certificates from the following schools and colleges:
- Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences
- Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design
- J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences
- Sam M. Walton College of Business
- College of Education and Health Professions
- College of Engineering
- Honors College
- Graduate School and International Education
- School of Law
Online programs at all levels are offered from the University of Arkansas’s Global Campus.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.