The Health Systems Management master’s degree will benefit professionals seeking advanced career positions in management. Students will gain the knowledge needed to analyze information needs, design solutions, and manage information storage, transfer and retrieval in healthcare environments.
The curriculum combines leadership skills with studies of uses of information technology in the medical field. Students will learn how to troubleshoot common IT problems as well as lead IT teams. Graduates will be able to confidently oversee patient and data information storage and management.
Classes examine topics such as:
- Healthcare finance and economics
- Legal and ethical issues in healthcare management
- Information security and privacy in healthcare environments
- Decision support and intelligent systems
- Systems analysis and design
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arkansas Grantham is accredited by:
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a recommended two to four (2–4) years of computer systems work experience or hold a bachelor’s degree in computer or information systems or a related area.