Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Arkansas-Fort Smith is designed to prepare highly competent practitioners of nursing for professional careers in a dynamic healthcare environment. It also provides educational mobility and the foundation for graduate education in nursing. Graduates of the program possess the ability to:
- Use the nursing process and critical thinking to promote, maintain, and restore the health of individuals and families throughout the lifespan
- Evaluate the application of research findings to support evidence-based practice
- Communicate effectively using interpersonal, written, and technological strategies
- Integrate leadership and management skills in the provision of cost-effective quality health care
- Individualize culturally and ethnically sensitive health promotion strategies with individuals, families, populations, and communities in a variety of settings
- Model professional role development through nursing behaviors consistent with professional standards
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$248.37
Out of State Rate:$525.37
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $218.50
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $495.50
- Semester Fees (per semester): $73
- HS Program Fee (per credit): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 30 hours
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Completion of an ACEN accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for all college course work
- Completion of required prerequisites with grade “C” or higher
- Have a current unencumbered RN license
- Evidence of work experience or satisfactory completion of an RN refresher course
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.