Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock offers registered nurse graduates of either an associate or a diploma program the opportunity to pursue a BSN while continuing employment. The coursework builds upon the curriculum foundation of the core registered nurse program and covers topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Wellness Promotion
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Degree completion requires a minimum of 125 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 34 hours
- Be admitted or readmitted to UALR and the Department of Nursing
- Have a current, unencumbered license as a registered nurse or recent graduate of an associate or diploma RN program
- Grade C or better in a minimum of 12 credit hours of applicable general education courses beyond the associate or diploma
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a public, four-year institution of higher education located in the capital city of Little Rock, Arkansas. Classes at Little Rock Junior College first took place in 1927 at Little Rock Senior High School. As the school continued to grow, administrators expanded vocational instruction and coursework that targets non-traditional students. By the late 1950s, the school moved to its current campus, and began awarding four-year degrees. The renamed Little Rock University merged with the University of Arkansas in 1969, to become a part of the University of Arkansas System.
More than 100 undergraduate and 60-plus graduate programs at UALR are housed in the following colleges and schools:
- College of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education and Health Professions
- Donaghey College of Engineering and Information Technology
- College of Social Sciences and Communication
- Graduate School
- William H. Bowen School of Law
The Department of Extended Learning maintains online programs, including bachelor’s, master’s and certificate programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.