Manage strategic processes, people, and products by earning your Bachelor of Arts in Operations Management and Analysis degree online from the University of Arizona Global Campus. This degree program gives you the analytical skills to make management decisions for operational success. Many of these management decisions impact areas that are most critical to an organization’s sustainability.
In the operations management degree curriculum, you will learn the impact of globalization on supply chains and production. Your bachelor’s in operations management courses include such topics as production control, total quality management, decision modeling, and systems analysis.
Upon completion of your Bachelor of Arts in Operations Management and Analysis degree program, you will be able to:
- Apply systems analysis to management decisions and operational success
- Assess methods of quality management, product and service development, and learn processes in business operations
- Develop skills in managing projects and programs
- Examine globalization effects on the organization’s operations, supply chain, and product or services production
- Analyze effective decision-making, problem solving, and technical skills required in management
Successful completion of this program by itself does not provide licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
The University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University) is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Puerto Rico, New York