The evolution and growth of information within our society have created a demand for professionals who can research, curate, and explain information accurately and simply. The Bachelor of Arts in Library Science and Media from the University of Arizona Global Campus will give you the skills and the know-how in order to evaluate technology for effective instructional delivery. This online library science degree will all you to demonstrate your research skills and your ability to support information acquisition through this growing field of study in library sciences.
Earning an online library science degree demonstrates your research skills and your ability to support information acquisition. You will study the application of technology to support learning and information access. The evolving role of librarians and the training necessary to become 21st-century information experts will be explored through coursework in this library science degree program.
Upon completion of your degree in library science, you will be able to:
- Apply the concepts and tools of inquiry to create learning environments and experiences to include multiple environments
- Evaluate technology tools and applications for effective instructional delivery and research applications
- Create learning opportunities that are adapted to diverse learners and cultures
- Analyze media, literature and materials for inclusion in specific settings and programs, including multiple modalities
- Develop research skills and strategies to support accurate, efficient and appropriate information acquisition
An online degree from the University of Global Campus does not lead to immediate teacher licensure in any state.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
The University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University) is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota