Put your future in order with your online Law Enforcement degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus. Develop character traits to become a responsible and ethical leader so that you can better understand the social responsibility and social contracts that law enforcement officers form with the citizens they serve.
Through your bachelor’s degree in law enforcement, you will learn problem-solving and communications skills and will develop a greater understanding of diversity. This law enforcement curriculum is designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to maintain social order, protect individual rights, and uphold the laws and institutions of democracy.
Upon completion of your Law Enforcement degree, you will be able to:
- Examine the leadership and management skills appropriate to ethical law enforcement administration.
- Evaluate the practices and systems for maintaining individual rights.
- Distinguish standards of police responsibility, accountability, ethics, and rights.
- Explain the intersection of race, crime, and social policy.
- Evaluate the strategies for effective policing in today’s increasingly complex communities.
- Analyze meaningful research that informs leadership in decision-making and policy development.
Successful completion of this program by itself does not lead to professional licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization, and students will not receive the training required to become a law enforcement officer.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
The University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University) is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota