Navigate our complex world with an online history degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus. Throughout this online bachelor's degree program, you will demonstrate your comprehension of the evolving forces that continually shape modern life as well as evaluate how events and movements shaped the past, and how the past has shaped the modern world.
Your online bachelor’s degree in history provides a broad curriculum, balanced between both American and World history. Your courses include social studies, explore multiple regions and cultures, and conclude with a research-focused capstone course. Upon completion of your online history degree, you will be able to:
- Utilize appropriate historical sources in the completion of written and/or oral narratives and analysis
- Interpret events, institutions, and human communities in their historical contexts
- Assess historical phenomena in terms of continuity, change, causation, and significance
- Analyze major issues, trends and debates with respect to the historiography of specific topics and themes
- Evaluate historical events and trends from global perspectives that examine interaction between societies and cultures
- Assess the significance of social and cultural developments within broader historical contexts
Successful completion of this program by itself does not lead to licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
The University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University) is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota