By pursuing your bachelor’s degree in health care administration, you can earn an education in a field that is dedicated to helping improve the lives of current and potential patients. When you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration degree from The University of Arizona Global Campus, you prepare yourself to pursue a variety of healthcare administration positions. If you are passionate about helping others with your administrative skills but do not necessarily want to become a physician, then consider pursuing a degree in healthcare administration. Learn the academic and professional skills needed to build a solid foundation for career mobility among healthcare professionals.
Your bachelor’s in healthcare administration features an interdisciplinary and integrated learning approach, and explores health administration, regulation and financing, healthcare planning and health policy. You will also delve into the social, political, ethical, legal, and economic factors contributing to the complexity of the US healthcare system. Upon completion of your healthcare administration degree, you will be able to:
- Analyze the legal and ethical issues of healthcare systems
- Explore cultural and social-demographic variables influencing the delivery of healthcare services
- Examine the provision of healthcare services within a regulatory environment
- Analyze the major financing systems of the U.S. healthcare services
- Analyze the major forces driving change in the healthcare system
- Assess the major issues confronting community and public health services Apply the theoretical dimensions of leadership within the health care environment
Successful completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration by itself does not lead to licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
The University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University) is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, Puerto Rico