Develop your gift for guiding others with your Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree online from University of Arizona Global Campus. If your goal is to inspire others to excellence, then this IACBE accredited online degree program is for you.
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree emphasizes the theory and practice of leadership through a comprehensive curriculum of industrial and organizational psychology, conflict management, organizational behavior, and strategic management. Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree program, you will be able to:
- Examine the influence of leadership, vision, and strategic planning in a variety of organizations and environments
- Assess the process of leading others in environments increasingly characterized by change and complexity
- Apply principles of human behavior and motivation to maximize use of human resources
- Analyze methods of organization change and development
- Evaluate the most recent tools and concepts emerging in management and leadership
Successful completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree by itself does not provide licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
The University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University) is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Puerto Rico, New York