With an online business information systems degree, you will build a repository of skills in the modern business environment. The Bachelor of Arts in Business Information Systems degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus enables graduates to understand the interaction, planning, development, operations of information systems and information sharing within a business or organization.
Upon completion of your business information systems degree, you will be able to:
- Apply analytical, logical, and critical thinking abilities in the development of effective information systems solutions
- Evaluate information systems and enterprise solutions appropriate to meet presented business challenges
- Compare and contrast the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, providers, and society
- Develop alternative information systems solutions appropriate for addressing business problems
- Evaluate processes that support the delivery and management of information systems within the business application environment
- Apply knowledge to make responsible decisions when addressing professional, ethical, legal, and social issues and responsibilities relevant to the Information Technology discipline
- Employ collaborative team skills to accomplish a common goal
Successful completion of this degree program by itself does not provide licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
The University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University) is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Puerto Rico, New York