A business administration degree can prepare you for a variety of careers where core business fundamentals and problem-solving skills are a must, as this degree is designed to provide students with a robust academic foundation in business administration. This robust academic foundation consists of core business fields such as entrepreneurship, project management, finance, marketing, and many others. Additionally, a degree in business administration can provide versatile and transferable skills that students can learn either from their general courses or from a specialization. As a business professional, you can be a necessary asset to a successful organization, and will be ready for a variety of business settings.
If you successfully complete your online bachelor's in business administration degree program you will be able to:
- Examine the role of competitive advantage in business environments using strategic and operational methods.
- Compare and contrast regional, national, and international business environments.
- Evaluate the legal, social, political, and economic environments of business.
- Analyze financial information and other business data to ensure effective managerial decision-making.
- Design effective solutions by diagnosing organizational problems.
- Create a strategic business plan.
Successful completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree by itself does not provide licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, District of Columbia