A business administration degree can prepare you for a variety of careers where core business fundamentals and problem-solving skills are a must, as this degree is designed to provide students with a robust academic foundation in business administration. This robust academic foundation consists of core business fields such as entrepreneurship, project management, finance, marketing, and many others. Additionally, a degree in business administration can provide versatile and transferable skills that students can learn either from their general courses or from a specialization. As a business professional, you can be a necessary asset to a successful organization, and will be ready for a variety of business settings.
If you successfully complete your online bachelor's in business administration degree program you will be able to:
- Examine the role of competitive advantage in business environments using strategic and operational methods.
- Compare and contrast regional, national, and international business environments.
- Evaluate the legal, social, political, and economic environments of business.
- Analyze financial information and other business data to ensure effective managerial decision-making.
- Design effective solutions by diagnosing organizational problems.
- Create a strategic business plan.
Successful completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree by itself does not provide licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
The University of Arizona Global Campus (formerly Ashford University) is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Puerto Rico, New York