Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Akron provides students with the expertise, knowledge, and confidence to take on advanced roles within the health care community. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Care of Healthy Individuals/Families
- Palliative Nursing Care
- Nursing Care of Communities
- Complex Care of Aging Families
- Professional Nursing Leadership
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$282.58
Out of State Rate:$346.08
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 128 credits, including transfer credits.
- Nursing curriculum: 32 credits
- A valid state license as a registered nurse
- Undergraduate admission to The University of Akron and School of Nursing
- 2.75 GPA
- No grade less than a “C” in any prerequisite science course
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
UA is a participant of NC-SARA. For any program that requires field experience or licensure, students should request more information and check with their state of licensure for program approval.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.