Master of Science in Nursing
United States University
The online MSN degree program from United States University is designed for registered nurses who want to gain extended knowledge and skills in order to advance in their careers. Students may customize their degree to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting a concentration:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Leadership for Health Systems Management Innovation
- Online Education and Education Technology
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
- Hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or a National League of Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC) accredited program (exceptions will be reviewed on an individual basis)
- Have an active, unencumbered RN license in the state where student resides
- Provide official transcripts from the Baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Proof of student professional malpractice insurance
United States University is a regionally accredited, student-centered university that seeks to empower every student to succeed. Through campus and online courses, the university offers affordable, relevant, and accessible undergraduate and graduate degree programs and certificates in a supportive student-centered learning environment.
USU awards bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business, education, nursing, and health sciences. Many individual courses are available online, as well as complete master’s degrees and certificates in the field of nursing.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.