USU offers the online Certificate in Telehealth. Telehealth is the remote delivery of healthcare services and clinical information using telecommunications technology. This includes a wide array of clinical services using internet, wireless devices, satellite and cell phone technologies.
The following courses make up the program:
- Infrastructure and Technology Requirements
- Delivering Healthcare with Technology
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Integration into Practice
This certificate is available to any health care provider, administrator, IT technician, industry decision maker, or business entrepreneur seeking to know more about Telehealth and how Telehealth is changing the delivery of healthcare globally.
- Documentation of an associate’s, baccalaureate, or post-baccalaureate degree
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission