Post-Master's Certificate in Emergency Nurse Practitioner
United States University
The online Post-Master's Certificate in Emergency Nurse Practitioner program from United States University is designed for the nurse practitioner working or aspiring to work in an urgent care or emergency department setting. It is also appropriate for primary care-focused nurse practitioners who want to be certified as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP). The curriculum focuses on:
- Acute care essentials
- Emergency skills
- Emergency diagnosis and management
- A practicum in emergency and acute care
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
- Requires one two-day immersion on campus
- Completion: from 13-19 credits
- Nationally certified family nurse practitioner
- Must hold an unencumbered registered nursing license in the state the applicant plans to do clinical
- Have an unencumbered advanced practice nursing license in the state the applicant plans to do clinical
- Have one year of emergency department, urgent care, or other critical care nursing experience (recommended)
- Official transcripts from Nurse Practitioner program where received the MSN or DNP
Currently, United States University is not approved to enroll students from Arkansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts or Minnesota.
United States University is a regionally accredited, student-centered university that seeks to empower every student to succeed. Through campus and online courses, the university offers affordable, relevant, and accessible undergraduate and graduate degree programs and certificates in a supportive student-centered learning environment.
USU awards bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business, education, nursing, and health sciences. Many individual courses are available online, as well as complete master’s degrees and certificates in the field of nursing.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.