Enhance your leadership skills in the nonprofit and philanthropic sectors with the Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit and Strategy Philanthropy Management. This online program focuses on skills and knowledge vital to running a successful organization.
Courses cover topics in financial management, strategy, and resource development for nonprofits. Students can choose from several courses to complete their credit requirements. Interested students may also apply credits earned from this certificate program toward a Master of Public Administration degree.
Some of the available course options for this online nonprofit management program include:
- Nonprofits, Philanthropy, and the Civic Sector
- Foundations of Strategic Philanthropy
- Financial Management, Resource Development, and Capacity Building
- Evaluation and Outcomes Management
- Organizational Sustainability, Leadership, and Governance
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Tulane University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent