Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Informatics
The online MSN / Nursing Informatics degree program from Troy University focuses on the nursing informatics specialist's role in the healthcare environment and provides students with the knowledge and skills to generate and distribute information through computer-based applications. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Nursing informatics theory
- Health care information systems
- Concepts of health care informatics
- Informatics applications
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$494.00
Out of State Rate:$494.00
Fees Overview :
Laboratory Fees may apply to some courses.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,796.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$16,796.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from a regionally accredited university and a nationally accredited nursing program (ACEN, NLNAC, or CCNE). Students with a baccalaureate degree from an unaccredited or otherwise accredited institution should see Unaccredited or Otherwise Accredited Student Admission.
- Overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the nursing major.
- Score of 396 or higher on the Miller’s Analogy Test (MAT) or score of 290 on Graduate Record Exam (850 on the old exam) (verbal plus quantitative). GRE or MAT required.
- Current unencumbered RN licensure.
- Undergraduate health assessment course or the equivalent.
- Two letters of professional reference.
- Minimum of one year experience as a registered nurse is required for the Family Nurse Practitioner track.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.