Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Family Nurse Practitioner degree program from Troy University is designed to provide graduates of baccalaureate programs in nursing the opportunity to develop the advanced knowledge and clinical skills required for leadership positions in nursing. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Nursing theory
- Health care economics
- Primary care
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$494.00
Out of State Rate:$494.00
Fees Overview :
Laboratory Fees may apply to some courses.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$23,218.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,218.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from a regionally accredited university and a nationally accredited nursing program (ACEN, NLNAC, or CCNE). Students with a baccalaureate degree from an unaccredited or otherwise accredited institution should see Unaccredited or Otherwise Accredited Student Admission.
- Overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the nursing major.
- Score of 396 or higher on the Miller’s Analogy Test (MAT) or score of 290 on Graduate Record Exam (850 on the old exam) (verbal plus quantitative). GRE or MAT required.
- Current unencumbered RN licensure.
- Undergraduate health assessment course or the equivalent.
- Two letters of professional reference.
- Minimum of one year experience as a registered nurse is required for the Family Nurse Practitioner track.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.