Troy University offers an online Education Specialist in Instructional Leadership & Administration. This degree is for teachers who wish to gain advanced knowledge past their master's degree, specifically in instructional leadership and its skillsets. Experienced educators learn practical and advanced preparation for leadership and administration roles within the school system.
- GRE, or equivalent exam, test scores submitted
- Completion of research requirement with a ""B"" or better
- Official transcripts
- Overall GPA of 3.5
- Hold an Alabama Class A Professional Educator Certificate in any teaching field or area of instructional support
- No more than two grades below ""B""
- Successfully complete PRAXIS II in Teacher Leader
- A master’s degree
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges