Troy University offers an online Education Specialist in Elementary Education degree. The post-master's program is available to experienced educators looking for more skillsets in elementary learners. The program teaches on theories and methods for how K-6 students learn.
- GRE, or equivalent exam, test scores submitted
- Completion of research requirement with a ""B"" or better
- Official transcripts
- Overall GPA of 3.5
- Hold an Alabama Class A Professional Educator Certificate in any teaching field or area of instructional support
- No more than two grades below ""B""
- Successfully complete PRAXIS II in Teacher Leader
- A master’s degree
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges