Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP terminal degree program from Troy University prepares students to provide the most advanced level of nursing care for individuals, families, and communities. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Evaluate advanced knowledge and theories from nursing and related disciplines for advanced practice nursing at the highest level
- Design quality, cost effective, and innovative nursing care models based on the knowledge of interrelationships among nursing, organizational, political, and economic sciences
- Incorporate systems engineering concepts to prevent and solve complex health care delivery problems
- Translate research to transform nursing practice and support evidence-based nursing practice for diverse patient populations and organizations
- Foster leadership for the advancement of interprofessional collaboration and integration of information technology for quality improvements in patient care and healthcare systems
- Develop effective practice standards for managing ethical issues inherent in patient care, health care organizations, and research
- Initiate changes in health care systems through the design and implementation of health policies that strengthen the health care delivery system
- Evaluate system responses to health and illness as a basis for clinical prevention and population health services in rural and urban settings within a global market
- Demonstrate role competencies in a specialized area of advanced practice nursing as a Doctor of Nursing Practice
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$494.00
Out of State Rate:$494.00
Fees Overview :
Laboratory Fees may apply to some courses.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,290.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,290.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Master of Science in Nursing required from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program.
- You must have a current unencumbered license as a registered nurse in Alabama or the state where clinical practice will occur.
- Letters of recommendation.
- A resume.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.