Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Troy University is designed for the student who is a registered nurse and a graduate of an accredited associate degree or diploma in nursing program. The curriculum builds upon students' previously attained knowledge and skills to prepare them for leadership roles in the field. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Informatics
- Population Health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$340.50
Out of State Rate:$340.50
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $338
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Intent to Graduate (one-time): $60
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements. BSN clinical nursing courses must be completed at Troy.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two letters of professional reference on required forms
- Overall GPA for all college work attempted of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- ASN or Diploma graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Proof of current, unencumbered RN license in state of clinical practice
- Ability to perform core performance standards required for the nursing profession for admission and progression
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.