The history of Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences can be traced back to three separate institutions that expanded and merged together over an over 200-year history:
- Moline Public School of Nursing (founded 1898)
- St. Anthony's Hospital School of Nursing (founded 1899)
- Lutheran Hospital and its School for Nurses (founded 1916)
As the college has grown over the years, it has maintained innovative teaching strategies to prepare health care professionals for the dynamic health care environment. Through an affiliation with Trinity Regional Health System, students are able to work with some of the most technologically advanced equipment in the medical field, in both simulated and clinical settings.
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences began offering baccalaureate degrees in 1998 and master’s degrees in 2013, in addition to its certificate and licensure programs. Associate's degrees are also available in certain subjects.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission