Trident University International offers the online MS in Health Administration. This degree is designed to provide you with a strong knowledge base in health administration, including management, delivery systems, finance, ethics, regulation, and human resources.
This program has the following four concentrations:
- Conflict Resolution Management – prepares professionals with mastery of the advanced concepts and techniques of conflict resolution management.
- Health Care Quality Assurance – prepares administrators and practitioners with the tools and techniques needed to ensure quality health care delivery in various health care settings conforming to accrediting standards.
- Health Informatics – prepares those aspiring to be Health Informatics professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed as highly capable leaders and contributors in the healthcare industry.
- Human Resource Management – prepares those aspiring to be Human Resource professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed as leaders and contributors in their organization and support to its professional staff.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5.
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission