Trident University International offers the online MS in Health Sciences with a concentration Public Health. The goal of the program is to prepare its students for careers in the public health field, as well as advanced doctoral studies. Students will learn about public health sciences and research methods, apply knowledge and concepts to the public health field, and demonstrate effective written communication skills.
Learning outcomes with this concentration:
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of factors and determinants of public health.
- Utilize epidemiological data and information to analyze public health problems.
- Apply knowledge of research methods to solve public health problems.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5.
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission