Trident University International offers the online MS in Health Sciences with a concentration Health Education. The goal of the program is to prepare its graduates to work effectively as health educators by gaining knowledge and skills in the following areas: health behavior theory, program planning, implementation, and evaluation, written communication, and cultural competence.
Learning outcomes with this concentration:
- Assess community health education needs.
- Develop a health education program using best practices and model interventions.
- Develop a health program evaluation plan.
- Develop a plan for establishing and maintaining health partnerships and for program
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5.
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission