Trident Technical College offers the online AAS in Business Administration. Students can choose to concentrate in one of the following:
- Customer Service – Students will study customer relationship management, process standards, measurement systems and the importance of human assets in a firm's internal network along with the philosophy of customer service.
- International Business – This career path includes studies in the global aspects of business, marketing, economics and management, and their applications to the international arena.
- Marketing – Students will gain knowledge in the areas of pricing, promotion and distribution of goods and services as well as the concepts of merchandising.
- Small Business/Entrepreneurship – Students will gain knowledge in all aspects of small business ownership including management, risk and day-to-day operation. Students will also develop a business plan.
- High school diploma or GED
- TTC Placement Test (may be waived with qualifying ACT or SAT scores, or previous college coursework)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges