Touro University Worldwide offers an online bachelor’s in Psychology with a focus on Child and Adolescent Psychology. Students will gain necessary skills for working with children and adolescents in a variety of settings.
Touro’s Psychology programs give students an understanding of human behavior and interpersonal relationships that can be applied to a variety of fields. Graduates will be able to work with children and teens in mental health, medical, and legal settings. Students can also pursue graduate studies in Psychology, Social Work, and Counseling.
This degree concentration includes studies of:
- Child and adolescent development
- Abnormal child and adolescent psychology
- Psychology of special needs in children and adolescents
- Impact of society on children and adolescents
- A high school diploma or GED
- Official Transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission