Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Touro University Nevada is designed to expand the skills, competencies, and abilities of the professional nurse. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Theory and current trends in nursing
- Evidence based practice
- Health policy and leadership
- Family, community, and global population-based care
- Health delivery, information management, and technology
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$435.00
Out of State Rate:$435.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including 60 required transfer credits.
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited institution with at least 60 transfer credits
- Active RN license
- Official transcripts
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Colleges and Schools, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Only available for residents of Nevada, Arizona, California, New York, and Texas.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.