The online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in School Counseling program is designed for current teachers seeking endorsements to become school counselors for the K-12 student population. The curriculum prepares professionals to meet the academic, career, personal, and social needs of diverse student populations as counselors.
- Introduction to School Counseling
- Individual Counseling in a School Setting
- Group Counseling in a School Setting
- Multicultural Counseling in a School Setting
- Career Counseling in a School Setting
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Touro University Nevada is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants must have a state teaching license.