Master of Science in Management / Public Service Administration & Leadership
Thomas Edison State University
The John S. Watson School of Public Service and Continuing Studies offers areas of study under the Master of Science in Management (MSM) focusing on issues of management and public service. Public service areas of study for the MSM include:
- Community and Economic Development
- Environmental Policy and Environmental Justice
- Homeland Security
- Information and Technology for Public Service
- Nonprofit Management
- Public and Municipal Finance
- Public Health
- Public Service Administration and Leadership
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A qualitative evaluation of the applicant's undergraduate educational work from a regionally accredited college or university. An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 is recommended to be successful in the program.
- Relevance of work experience and career objectives to the program objectives.
- Two years of professional, managerial or related experience is required for all graduate degree programs.
Thomas Edison State University has a national reputation for academic excellence and educational integrity. The University is one of New Jersey's 11 senior public institutions of higher education and one of the first schools in the country designed specifically for adults. The University provides flexible, high-quality, collegiate learning opportunities for self-directed adults and offers degree programs and certificates in more than 100 areas of study.
Thomas Edison State University's flexible learning methods range from online courses and prior learning assessment to credit transfer and credit-bearing exams. We offer undergraduate and graduate programs, and professional certificates tailored to the needs of adults, whether it is for professional advancement or personal fulfillment. Named for the famous American inventor who acquired knowledge outside of the traditional classroom, Thomas Edison State University provides higher education for adults with higher expectations.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Thomas Edison State University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.