Master of Business Administration / Accounting
New skills are necessary to develop and prepare students to compete in global marketplace. Accounting professions are now focused more on forward-thinking and using information to anticipate and resolve issues. Today’s accounting programs focus student learning on measuring past performance and historical trends. Emerging issues in a global, diversified economy require those leaders in accounting to analyze and develop timely and accurate financial information in order to engage improved resource allocation.
The MBA Program with an area of study in Accounting emphasizes both the theoretical understanding of emerging issues as well as an advanced curriculum of financial and managerial accounting. Additionally, Accountants must ensure that not only is the financial information accurate and timely reporting, but also that appropriate accounting systems are in place and incompliance with statutory regulations.
Skills and functions of a seasoned Accountant may include:
- Adapt appropriate cost processes to manage production costs and segment development
- Assess an entity’s financial condition through timely and accurate financial information
- Test financial and statutory compliance through audits
- Implement and monitor budgets to guide financial decisions
- Critique accounting information systems to improve entity performance
An MBA with a Concentration in Accounting will provide students with advanced financial skills that may contribute towards providing education requirements needed to qualify for the CPA exam. Moreover, this program will benefit those currently in the accounting profession through enhanced skills and concepts.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$714.00
Out of State Rate:$714.00
Additional Fees :$332.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation fee (One Time Fee): $332
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$28,178.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$28,178.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- 3.0 GPA is recommended
- A bachelors degree
- Two years of professional, managerial or related experience is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.