The Undergraduate Certificate in Polysomnography is a 17-credit program that provides students with a solid foundation in the field of polysomnography. Candidates for the AAS in Polysomnography and Certificate in Polysomnography are required to complete two clinical experiences in addition to online courses.
Listed Clinical Sites are:
- Central New Jersey – The Center for Sleep Medicine at Capital Health, Hamilton, NJ
- Eastern Virginia – Eastern Virginia Medical School Norfolk, VA
- Long Island New York – St. Charles Sleep Disorders Center Port Jefferson, NY.
Candidates outside of these listed geographic areas will be required to arrange their accredited PSG clinical experience site near their home. If clinical site cannot be located learners will not be able to complete the program.
- Must be an adult 21 years of age or older (unless you are participating in a special college program).
- Must have a high school graduate or have successfully passed a General Educational Development (GED) test.
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education